Fees for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Please note: Fees are subject to change.
Fine Arts Materials fee - $10.00/term
Career Technical Education - Health Sciences and Medical Technology:
- Vocational Nursing Program - $5,000 (Fee for Class of 2024 - $7,000)
- Nurse Assistant - $ 700
- Medical Assistant Front Office- $1000
- Medical Assistant Back Office - $1000
- Phlebotomy Technician - $2,050
- EKG - $1,050
- EMT - $1,000
Career Technical Education - Business & Finance:
- Keyboarding 1, Keyboarding 2, Introduction to Information Technology or Office Procedures - $25/trimester
- Microsoft Excel-Core, Excel-Expert, PowerPoint, or Word - $40 (includes the Student Textbook)
High School Equivalency (HSE) Exam Fees:
- Full test battery $130.00 (*except for testing partners)
- Test Re-Take Fees $30.00
- PLEASE READ the HiSET Exam Fee Refund Policy carefully.
- Lynwood Community Adult School is an authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center.
- To take the GED Exam, please create an account, register, and pay online: www.ged.com
Updated: 07/18/2022; ERB