High School Credit Recovery
- Co-enrolled high school students
- 11th and 12th graders
- Ages 16 - 18; must be at least 16 on or before the first day of the term
- Students of Lynwood Unified School District and surrounding districts
- Want/need to earn credits for classes that did not meet the A-G grade requirements.
- Lynwood Community Adult School [WASC accredited 2018-2024]
- Maximum of 1 - 2 classes depending on term and available courses
- Academic/high school diploma and/or
- Career Technical Education (CTE) electives
- To view the class offerings and schedules, click here.
- Concurrently enrolled students may only attend classes after school.
How to get started?
The student, his/her parent(s) and counselor agree to the following conditions for receiving a grade and credits for the course:
- Students must satisfactorily complete all assignments and exams.
- Students must arrive punctually to class and stay for the duration of the class OR until dismissed by the teacher, principal-designee or the principal.
- Students must maintain consistent and regular attendance – There are NO excused absences.
- Students will adhere to the School Dress Code while attending LCAS.
- Students will adhere to the Code of Conduct and Behavior.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Mrs. Lawrence at (310) 604-3096.
Forms and Documents